Undeniably, Mykonos is for everyone. However, partygoers can celebrate life in the beating heart of an island that is legendary for its vibrant and often wild party scene. So, if you find yourself wandering the narrow, cobble-stone streets of the Greek island, make sure you don’t miss out on the fantastic opportunities to party like never before, always with the style and grandeur you desire and are used to.
If you feel like partying the second you step foot on Mykonos, this is the right place for you. Voted the Best Beach Bar by The Travel Channel, Tropicana Club is definitely a party dreamland with an up tempo music, high-energy atmosphere, shots consumed in superb abundance, and dancers firing up everybody coming to party there.
With things starting to heat up at around 4p.m. every single day, you have plenty of time to recharge and slowly get in the mood. So, relax, book a lux sunbed and treat yourself to refreshing and impressively creative cocktails and drinks until you hear the voice of the host announcing that the party has officially begun!
The evening can find you in another party location, downtown. Get a quick shower in your hotel to freshen up and slip into a more casual dress style (no, there is no such thing as a dress code here in Mykonos – nevertheless, it is usually frowned upon to be in your swimsuit in the evening) before you head to Little Venice and Caprice of Mykonos, which should be about ready for its customary sunset party.
Besides an excellent place to dance with the sun, the sea, and the moon, Caprice is also a beloved spot for the gorgeous sunset views it provides its guests with. Rightfully earned a place in the top 10 Best Bars in the world (voted by Newsweek)!
Just before midnight, Interni is an oasis in the middle of the night. After so much drinking and dancing, it is time to refuel, for the night is still young. The luxurious eatery serves appetising dishes until 2a.m. and gives your partying experience a new flavour. With the sky for a ceiling, a grand elevated entrance, and cinematic lighting, Interni is a lovely, trendy, garden lounge hosting a central bar, whose dexterous DJ and bartenders keep the good vibes going well into the night.
Those looking for a big club option after 2a.m. with a real Mykonian vibe will be greatly pleased with VOID. It is the go-to hotspot for jetsetters and VIPs alike, who find the cool and sexy nighclub worthy of their expectations. Fill your glasses with the finest champagne and be prepared for a night-long party.
At 6am, the island still has a lot of vibrancy and party feel. The world-class nightclub welcomes you to a unique setting which gives the impression that you have just bumped into a private villa party! Just feel at home and swing your body to the beats of the headlining DJs until sunrise.
Other Must-visit Party Hotspots
- Thalami Bar (Chora) – Live Greek music, warm people, and good drinks. A classic favourite among tourists and locals alike, including Onassis himself.
- Alemagou Beach Bar Restaurant (Ftelia Beach) – A superb lounge with a laid-back, bohemian style for all-day and all-night parties. Chill out in minimalistic elegance and take delight in incredible cocktails, amazing beach, crystal waters, and booking an elite beach bed under a thatched roof.
- Kalua Beach Bar (Paraga Beach) – Voted as one of the Top 10 Beach Bars of the World, Kalua can tick many of your boxes, from relishing exceptional cuisine at its pristine restaurant while enjoying beautiful vistas with a delicious cocktail at hand to joining in a crazy beach party.
- Scorpios (Paraga Beach) – Famous for its Sneaky Sunday Parties (a dance floor exploration in the world of techno, house, and disco music), Scorpios is the ultimate hotspot for epic parties, and not only.
- Cavo Paradiso (Paradise Beach) – Playing the best electronic music in Mykonos, it waves from the tops of the best international clubs lists. The open-air club located on top of a hill has hosted more than 1,800 events and 220+ artists since 1995.
If you manage to make it to all the spots mentioned above, chances are you will need a vacation after this holiday break! Certainly worth it, don’t you think?