Once a humble little island that mainly served as a layover on the way to famous Delos and lacking the absolute essentials, like electricity, Mykonos has now earned a place in the list of the world’s most elite holiday destinations – a place definitely well-earned.
Legendary names of the international jet set, Hollywood stars, athletes of world-fame, politicians, royals, and other VIPs choose the charming cobble-stoned streets of Mykonos that burst with life and a vibrant night scene which awakens when the sun goes down, or a bit earlier, to spend some leisure time and have fun while diving into the island’s glamour and enjoying unique opportunities to live the illustrious Mykonian lifestyle in style and grandness.
We welcome you to this blog, where you can find everything about luxurious living in Mykonos, hidden treasures only the locals know of, and well-kept secrets that can open an entirely new dimension for you when you step foot on the Island of the Winds!
What’s to Love About Mykonos
Lined with white-washed homes, quaint captains’ residencies, wells with old-world charm, and the distinct Cycladic architecture evident in every step you take, the narrow alleyways of Mykonos Town take you past 17th-century churches, 18th-century windmills perched in Little Venice, ancient buildings that have been converted to popular restaurants and bars offering stupefying sea views from their balconies, and clubs mostly favoured by pop stars, in-vogue fashion designers, and supermodels.
Before you do anything else, just dive into the cobalt waters of the Aegean Sea as the sun disappears behind the horizon and it will be love at first sight. After that, you will know that it is love for life.
Luxury Living in Mykonos Means…
- Enjoying fine champagne on the beach.
- Getting VIP access to parties and events.
- Partying like never before from day to dawn.
- Treating your palate with gourmet gastronomy and refined dishes of international and local cuisine prepared by Michelin Star-awarded chefs at prime dining facilities of world fame right next to some of the most popular beaches and hotspots.
- Pleasing your senses with quality fresh fish and ouzo from family-run seaside tavernas in Mykonos.
- Dipping your toes in the sandy Mykonos beaches of the cosmopolitan south and sunbathing next to pristine beach bars and clubs.
- Staying in 5-star Mykonos Luxury Villas with private pools that merge with the endless blue of the Aegean Sea and the sky.
- Exploring the island on a luxurious yacht or private helicopter.
- Driving around with elegant, luxurious cars in Mykonos.
- Savouring a high-fashion experience in Mykonos that includes the latest collections of top design houses.
- Living in the reds with adrenaline-pumping water and under-water experiences in Mykonos.
- Feeling absolutely free to live luxuriously without taboos or reservations.
- Organising private parties held at your ornate villa, yacht, or another prime event venue onshore.
- Having the dream Mykonos wedding that lacks neither style nor elegance and grandeur.
- Discovering the hidden gems of Mykonos through private tours, specifically tailored to your unique needs and requirements.
The list is literally never-ending. But, rest assured, no matter the reason why you come to Mykonos, the Island of the Winds has a remarkable way to surprise you even if you are accustomed to a life of opulence and luxury!