From fine dining to spending your day sunbathing with a glass of champagne at hand, Mykonos will not disappoint you if you want to experience the luxury side of living or simply wish your holidays to have the elite lifestyle you are used to.
There are more than enough beach clubs and restaurants offering champagne services. Some of the most popular beach bars for champagne drinking include:
- Oyster Restaurant & Bar – Located on the cosmopolitan Platys Gialos beach, Oyster treats you with the finest French champagne and a great choice of label options for wines. The all-day entertainment venue welcomes VIPs and celebs that come in hundreds here every summer. Style and luxury have found their most deserving location for sure.
- Nammos Restaurant by the Sea (Psarou Beach) – Another top beach venue for holidaymakers that appreciate the bubbly drink and the finer things in life. Known for its swish beach bar, gourmet dining, exclusive parties and splashy special events, the trendy club’s clientele includes some of the richest in the world, many of whom choose to enjoy the nonchalant atmosphere and their chilled bottles of Armand de Brignac on their sleek private yachts.
- Tropicana Beach Bar – Rated as the Best Beach Bar in 2014, Tropicana is the meeting place for champagne beach party lovers mainly from Arab countries. Vacationers can relish their champagne from their luxurious sunbeds on the golden sand beach while watching the world’s jet setters sail into Paradise beach. Take note, though. Champagne spraying is quite a popular feature here after the morning hours, where sunbathers clearly prefer to drink their drink while dancing on their tables!
- Solymar Mykonos – Kalo Livadi beach hosts this upscale car and restaurant where champagne flows in abundance. You have the chance to sip your beverage in a stylish and classy environment and dive into superb views of the beautiful beach and gorgeous bay. Solymnar also attracts an international crowd who swarm the place to join the legendary beach parties featuring big-name musical groups and DJs.
- Hippie Fish – Offering a more laid-back side of Mykonos, picture-perfect Hippie Fish is not only one of the oldest restaurants on the island but also the place that hosted the scenes of Shirley Valentine! Chill out, and sip your champagne on the funky circular shaped sofas by the adjacent Agios Ioannis beach or at the restaurant itself – the views will be equally heart-stopping!
- Super Paradise – If you wish to drink your champagne, this is not the place to be! Those hitting the Super Paradise beach practically bathe in it when the evening parties reach full frenzy! The sparkling showers continue until the late morning hours.
And, yes. This is just a small list of beach bars that offer exceptional champagne services. The truth is that you will find a superb spot to enjoy the sparkling drink almost all around the cosmopolitan island. But, the best thing about being in Mykonos is that you can experience luxury in your private villa. So, take your Louis Roederer to your infinity pool and enjoy the magnificent views of the Aegean Sea with the best company of your choice!